According to the CMO Council , 73% of companies do not track obsolescence of marketing materials, and of those that do, forty percent say they waste 20% or more of their marketing materials because of obsolescence.
How much money are you throwing away year after year? Marketers develop materials to aid in the marketing of products. They strive to provide the most timely, up-to-date content to customers and prospects. Yet they waste time and money by over-ordering or underutilizing their sales and marketing materials. Old materials are a WASTE! They tend to be over-stored, destroyed or ignored, being left to occupy costly space in warehouses and offices.
High levels of waste are caused by:
- Disorganization, causing limited access to material usage information.
- Lack of visibility into the processing of marketing materials
- The inability to forecast and manage current and future material usage.In the current business climate, where most organizations are slimming down and cutting budgets, marketers are thinking smart, seeking opportunities to reapply their budgets as needed. Redistributing costs that were once focused on over-produced and outdated marketing materials.What companies need to develop is some organization, by managing obsolescence and developing a print on demand strategy, you will eliminate over- spending and over-ordering. Online ordering systems allow for better planning, inventory management and tracking of materials. Visibility allows to know when materials arrive and how many will be processed and stored.Printing on demand allows time and money savings, plus focusing more time on sales strategies. Your profits will grow by cutting costs and generating revenue, allowing for efficient sales enablement. It also creates a better experience for your customer, by saving them time on ordering materials, and money by eliminating over ordering and storage costs.
Say no to wasting marketing materials! Grow your profits, and manage your obsolescence by developing a new strategy for your company.
What can MarCore™ do for you?
- Cut your costs and generate revenue.
- Track materials and manage your inventory.
- Save time and money for your clients.
- Re-distribute marketing costs that were once focused on old materials.
- Eliminate waste
To learn more about marketing portals, join us September 12, 2013, for our Webinar, The Art of Efficiency. TGI, alongside of Kate Dunn, from InfoTrends, will explore how other corporations have streamlined their supply chain, reduced costs and improved service to end users through a marketing portal.
Sign up Today: http://bit.ly/TGIwebinar
Leave a reply