In a world inundated with marketing technology, messages and how to receive them, it is hard navigate through it all while maintaining your focus. Developing a powerful cross channel marketing strategy can be a daunting task, but taking the right steps can lead you to marketing sophistication. Avoid the pitfall of cross channel marketing by refining your marketing strategy.
The key to a successful cross channel marketing strategy revolves around the database. A centrally held database will help get to know clients better, provide seamless interaction across all platforms, collect data, raise response rates, help give you the freedom to spend more time on other projects, and cut down your marketing budget.
Here are our 5 steps to enhancing your cross channel marketing strategy:
- Data Management- The first step should be to capture organize and integrate all possible sources of customer interaction. Who is your audience? How can they be reached? What company do they work for? What is their job title? Gather all of this information, organize it and get ready to interact with your audience.
- Insights and Targeting- Develop data into actionable insights, and direct your message to your audience. Determine what information should be used to categorize and target your audience, the more categories you use will help you create a more precise target. Targeting your data will be a key factor in the success of your marketing strategy.
- Strategy and planning- Establish your engagement strategy, determine the most effective channels to be used with your audience and formulate a budget. Provide compelling, relevant and timely content to encourage interaction and engagement from prospects and clients. Create flexible content that includes personalized messaging, to engage prospects and customers with laser precision.
- Execution- Integrate direct mail, Internet, and mobile communications to deliver tailored individual content seamlessly across channels. Shift from offline to online communication to improve response rates, and directly link print and online media to increase conversion. To ensure that all engagement is measured, create Personalized URLs (purls) for each recipient.
- Measurement- To guarantee your cross channel marketing campaign is a successful one; you need to focus on measurement. Measuring for continuous improvement across the steps is vital to success. Make sure that all content is measurable, using the same landing page around all content to ensure traceability.
Using these 5 key steps will help create a powerful cross channel marketing strategy for your business. Remember to make your strategy client-centered, and develop your strategy around the needs of your clients. Follow TGI’s 3 basic rules to successful cross channel marketing; attract, interact & react. Reach your targeted audience, reach your goals, and connect with TGI.
For more about cross channel marketing, visit: http://www.tginc.com/marketing/cross-media/
Experience a multi-channel marketing campaign, first hand, with this interactive demo. See how TGI’s marketing technology can help you interact, seamlessly, with clients and prospects on multiple channels.
Leave a reply