Please fill out the following Advanced Shipping Notice (ASN) Form.
Please review additional requirements below the form.
View: TGI ASN Requirements
Advance Shipping Notice Guidelines
TGI recommends all deliveries be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
Unscheduled deliveries and/or incomplete ASN documentation may result in a delay in acceptance and processing.
TGI Warehouse and Fulfillment Center
Attention: Warehouse Manager
4848 Island Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19153
For inquiries contact: 267.385.3290
Warehouse Hours of Operation
TGI accepts deliveries Monday through Friday: 8:30am to 4:30pm EST
TGI may accommodate after-hours and weekend appointments provided a minimum of two day advanced notification is provided. Shipments received after hours and weekend deliveries are subject to additional service charges.
TGI receiving dock is 43” high, which is positioned at a standard trailer height. Forklifts are available at ground level to accommodate vans and small trucks.
A packing slip must accompany each shipment. Individual cartons must be labeled clearly with SKU code, title, and quantity in package and relevant quantity within total shipment (example: Box #1 of 20). The packing list and carton information is expected to match the SKU number on the ASN. Different versions of material by content, language, effective dates, etc., require different SKU Numbers.
The following specifications should be followed so as not to incur additional fees:
- Pallet dimension: 48” long x 40” deep x 48” high
- Pallets must be shrink wrapped
- Maximum weight should not exceed 1,400 lbs
- Single SKU’s per pallet preferred
- Individual boxes or packages must not exceed 35 lbs
- All individual packages must be labeled clearly with SKU code, title, quantity in package and relevant quantity within total shipment (Example: Box #1 of 6)
- Each carton should be securely closed and sealed
- Identification from where the product was shipped