It’s no secret that wall graphics, wall coverings, and removable wall art are on the rise for interior decorating, for both residential and corporate use. There are a multitude of options for products, designs, materials, applications, and to be honest- it can be a little overwhelming! Finding the perfect product for your space is the main priority, and during your search you may run into many questions, the main one being; should I use Adhesive Vinyl or PhotoTex? Well, whether you chose PhotoTex or Adhesive Vinyl for your wall graphics, both will adhere to your walls and can be taken down pretty easily. However, there are a few reasons why we would recommend PhotoTex wall art as the better option for many projects that we work on.
Here are 5 benefits of PhotoTex Wall Art:
- PhotoTex means no residue: When removing PhotoTex, you won’t damage your walls and it never leaves behind any residue.
- PhotoTex is extremely durable: PhotoTex can withstand heat, cold, wind and water. Through any weather or temperature change, PhotoTex doesn’t shrink, curl, rip or wrinkle. This is why PhotoTex is the top choice for decorating Sports Arenas.
- No air bubbles, no wrinkles: You know those annoying air bubbles that you can sometimes get when you apply Adhesive Vinyl to a surface? Because of awesome technology, PhotoTex was designed to resist air bubbles and wrinkles.
- PhotoTex is Re-usable: If you choose to redecorate or redesign a space, PhotoTex can be removed and reapplied over and over again. When you want PhotoTex to stick, it does, when you need to move it, it will! 100 times over!
- PhotoTex is odorless, eco-friendly, and non-toxic: PhotoTex is a green material. It is non-toxic, phthalate-free, and is designed to stick to all low and no-VOC paints. At TGI, PhotoTex is printed on our HP Latex 360 & HP Latex 3000 presses, which both use eco-friendly, water-based industrial inks.
So whether you are considering Wall Coverings for residential or commercial use, the possibilities are endless with PhotoTex. Office spaces, waiting rooms, hotels and hospitals all love PhotoTex, and so will you. For more information about PhotoTex and to test it out, visit our PhotoTex page: www.tginc.com/print/phototex
To see more uses of PhotoTex and to get some inspiration for your marketing campaigns, check out our PhotoTex Board on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/onlyTGI/phototex/
If you are interested in using PhotoTex for your business, contact our Wide Format Product Specialist, Dan Long, via email: Dlong@tginc.com