Print – Project Coordinator / Customer Service Representative
As a Print – Project Coordinator / CSR you work in unison with the TGI sales team in order to meet our client’s challenging expectations. You will be responsible for managing projects from the beginning inception stages to final delivery.
- Attending and resolving client inquiries
- Processing and entering orders in a professional, efficient, and timely manner
- Convert estimates and populate job tickets with pertinent information
- Organizing workflow to meet tight client deadlines
- Coordinating activities with internal departments and outside vendors to ensure on-time deliveries
- Ensuring the customers needs are met – monitor job progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as point of contact and communicate lead with customer and internal team members
- Proven work experience in the print industry as a Project Manager or Customer Service Representative
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong customer interaction, excellent communication skills, relationship builder
- Problem solver
- Experience with PACE MIS, or USPS Mailing is a plus
Outside Sales Representative – Digital Print Industry
TGI is searching for a talented, highly motivated Outside Sales Representative. If you have an outgoing personality, are enthusiastic about developing new business, and are passionate for digital print, wide format, and cross-media marketing solutions, then you might be the right person to join our team TODAY!
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1+ years of outside sales experience in digital print or marketing programs.
- Goal driven with a proven record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- You are a doer. A highly independent, self-starter that has the discipline to work your plan and is motivated for success.
- Hunter mentality – love to go out looking for new business, enjoys chasing new leads.
- Effective communicator – comfortable talking with prospects, customers, and internal team members.
- Strong account management and relationship skills.
- Proficient at using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of ePace software is a plus.
- Achieving personal monthly and annual sales goals.
- Customer and prospect engagement: actively engage in sales calls and in-person meetings with existing customers and call on prospective customers in order to drive success.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with customers and prospects by understanding customer needs and providing expertise in the development of customer business solutions.
A competitive salary and benefits package includes: Medical, 401K, paid vacation and paid holidays. In addition, the work environment offers an exciting, team oriented, professional environment where you can learn and grow professionally.