TGI is seeking an Accountant to join our finance team. The Accountant will report to the Controller.
- Assist and support accounts payable, accounts receivable, and collection activities
- Assist the Controller with the day-to-day, monthly, and year-end operations of the finance department
- Perform general accounts analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, fixed assets, employer’s benefit costs, accruals and prepaid expenses
- Assist in the preparation of various financial reports and documentation for external audits
- Follow TGI’s established accounting processes
- Inventory analysis
Desired Skills and Qualifications
Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 1-3 years experience in accounting or related field
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, especially Excel).
Send resume to email@example.com with salary requirements.
Outside Sales Representative – Digital Print Industry
TGI is searching for a talented, highly motivated Outside Sales Representative. If you have an outgoing personality, are enthusiastic about developing new business, and are passionate for digital print, wide format, and cross-media marketing solutions, then you might be the right person to join our team TODAY!
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1+ years of outside sales experience in digital print or marketing programs.
- Goal driven with a proven record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- You are a doer. A highly independent, self-starter that has the discipline to work your plan and is motivated for success.
- Hunter mentality – love to go out looking for new business, enjoys chasing new leads.
- Effective communicator – comfortable talking with prospects, customers, and internal team members.
- Strong account management and relationship skills.
- Proficient at using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of ePace software is a plus.
- Achieving personal monthly and annual sales goals.
- Customer and prospect engagement: actively engage in sales calls and in-person meetings with existing customers and call on prospective customers in order to drive success.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with customers and prospects by understanding customer needs and providing expertise in the development of customer business solutions.
A competitive salary and benefits package includes: Medical, 401K, paid vacation and paid holidays. In addition, the work environment offers an exciting, team oriented, professional environment where you can learn and grow professionally.